Shoreline Mafia Member Rob Vicious dropped a new solo project this week titled Breakthrough.
Theo Wargo / Getty Images
The project is lead by the single “L3V3L.” The track is produced by Three 6 Mafia member DJ Paul. Vicious told HipHopDX how the song came together: “So it took me a year to come up with something to that beat,” Vicious said. “He made that for me and it was in my email for a year. I was in a Lyft and I played the beat and the first thing that came to me was the opening bar. I went to the studio and laid it and here we are now. Three 6 Mafia was an impact on my style. I got roots in Memphis, so this is full circle.”
Breakthrough is Vicious’ first solo effort since his 2018 project, Traplantic.
Check out Breakthrough below.
The post Stream Rob Vicious’ New Solo Project “Breakthrough” appeared first on Lovablevibes | Digital Nigeria Hip-Hop and R&B, Songs, Mixtapes, Videos.
from WordPress https://ift.tt/2WjPRS2
via IFTTT
0 comments:
Post a Comment